Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 18th 2011 - Chris

The other day when I checked the blog again I noticed I had received a significant amount of followers since my last post. I was very curious about this sudden interest in my story, so I checked my e-mail. Apparently it had something to do with two guys named Chris and Alex.

They have a Youtube account called DarkHarvest00, which I decided to check out. The videos were pretty unnerving.

I received an e-mail from Chris explaining his situation to me. About how he believes he is being stalked. And about who he believes is doing it. The strange thing is that the word "Gorr'Rylaehotep" which was chanted when Heinrich Kaufmann found the Egyptian tablet was found in a book that Chris and Alex received. Chris believes this book belongs to a cult and that this tablet is in some way important to them. He thinks if he can find out more information on Kaufmann and the tablet, it may help him figure out why these people are stalking him and his friends.

I really don't know how much I will be able to help, but I did agree to continue my research for his sake. I also decided to look into other things that were relevant to him: the Atlantic Test Site and the Day Camp that he visited before. I really feel for these guys and want to help them out as much as I can. I'm glad my little research project is actually being used for something worthwhile. I find it surprising that the police haven't looked into this case more, but I suppose the sheer ridiculousness of it and the fact they never found any evidence made them think this was a hoax of some sort. But I believe Chris and will help them out any way I can. I'm very busy with work however and don't have much free time lately. I'll try to research as much as I can about Kaufmann and the other articles of interest for them when I can. 

- Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment